Welcome to our electric toothbrush reviews website. Here is some guidance what features to take into consideration and how to find the toothbrush that is proper.
So you know that electric toothbrushes have been proven to remove a greater amount of plaque than a conventional toothbrush. Now the only problem is sorting through the huge amount of electric toothbrushes on the market to find the one that will bring you the best results.
The electric toothbrush also helps keep actually clean feel by way of a power that’s really set to clean although it is gaining popularity as it comes to be a great assistance not only in hastening the speed of tooth brushing. They clean teeth better due to the fact that they help us to brush therefore removing more plaque.
Pearly white teeth are essential to make a great first impression. Our guide will not only show you the difference between manual and powered brushes, but also which brand has created the best electric toothbrush on the market. If there is anything you ever wanted to know about electric brushes, it will be in this guide.
Here at this site, our team of dental experts is committed to helping you brush away all of your troubles and find the product that is right for you by supplying you with electric toothbrush reviews. Taking good care of your teeth has been said to prevent illnesses such as heart disease and an electric toothbrush is just the device you need to get your teeth to their maximum level of cleanliness.
Believe it or not, the electric toothbrush can be a fairly complex device. When they are being made, their bodies must have no imperfections or else water can leak in and damage their electrical systems inside. Computers are used to scan the casings of electric toothbrushes and ensure there will be none of these leaks.
The bristles of an electric toothbrush are made of a highly durable yet soft manmade fiber called polyamide. Harder bristles are usually placed in the center of the brush head to scrape out food or plaque from crevices. Our electric toothbrush reviews have found that softer bristles are usually put on the outside of the head to push these molecules away from teeth and into your mouth so you can flush them out when you are done brushing and to be sure your gums are not damaged. The different colors usually indicate the different thicknesses of the bristles. Rays of UV light are used to treat the toothbrush once it has been assembled so that is completely sterile when it is shipped out.
Now that you know the level of care that goes into making an electric toothbrush, we can get into the features of them. Our electric toothbrush reviews are based mainly on the quality and abilities an electric toothbrush has at its overall value. The best, high quality electric toothbrushes we have given superior electric toothbrush ratings to will have a rechargeable battery that will allow them to be used thousands of times.
Our reviews have found that if you need a softer or harder brush, or if your bristles get worn over time, most electric toothbrushes even allow you to change out their heads. Some advanced brushes in our electric toothbrush reviews have featured motors that can rev over 40,000 times per minute and have necks that rock back and forth to get your mouth as clean as going to the dentist every time. Some of the manufacturers with our highest electric toothbrush ratings include up to 10-year warranties on their products.
If they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, then we say using an electric toothbrush a day sure does decrease your chances of needing serious dental work. People visit our site every day for a complete electric toothbrush reviews on a wide variety of electric toothbrushes. Users just like you are even allowed to leave their own electric toothbrush reviews and electric toothbrush ratings of specific brands they may have liked or disliked. We hope you leave our site smiling, knowing which electric toothbrush will suit all of your needs.
The Benefits of Electric Toothbrush
People who value their dental health will appreciate the varied advantages offered by an electric toothbrush. Many dentists favor electric toothbrushes since they help individuals brush better. While the dentists vibrate or whirl, plaque build-up is removed by the bristles on a toothbrush that’s rechargeable more effectively than a manual toothbrush.
Additionally, cleaning using an electronic model cannot be less easy, especially for people who have difficulties with dexterity. The first investment pays off, although the price of an electronic toothbrush is often higher than alternatives. Rather than buying a completely new brush every couple of months, just the brush heads ought to be replaced.
Top 10 Electric Toothbrush Reviews
There are various Electric Toothbrushes out there together with the pricing are other but they have different kinds of characteristic. But because you have landed in this page I am going to give you my view on which one is the greatest Electric Toothbrush; it is like advocating to family members and my friends!
#1 Philips Sonicare HX5610/30 Essence 5600 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
The Philips Essence 5600 is among the more affordable electric toothbrushes out there under 50$ mark, but it makes its job and does it great.
It taking good care of your own oral health that is exceptional is not tough together with the Philips Sonicare Essence 5600. This rechargeable power toothbrush comes with a unique angled neck.
For additional advantage, the essence 5600 remains for traveling, for around a couple of weeks, charged a trait that is exceptional. Also it’s outstanding cleaning functionality. Highly recommend!
#2 Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean + Floss Action Precision 5000
Note: Currently this Product is Not Available at Amazon
Oral-B decline Action Precision 5000 is most complex electric toothbrush that is rechargeable! Unique Floss Action bristles clean deep between teeth* and provides superior cleaning with 5 cleaning ways. Removes up to 99.7% of plaque in hard to reach places in deep clean mode.
Features include it does an amazing job: Floss Action refill brush head with Sign bristles which fade halfway to signal when to replace brush head for better cleaning, tough brushing alert, watertight ergonomic handle, professional timer, 5 cleaning modes (Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, and Massage), in manage display with charge level display, and portable charging station.
The best thing relating to this toothbrush is the fact that it really gets your teeth, gums and mouth clean. The scent of my breath has improved. Click here to read full review.
3# Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean + Gum Care Precision 3000
From the pressure gauge to the multiple compatible heads, the Oral B professional care 3000 has a slew of fantastic attributes.
The Oral-B 3000 electric toothbrush boasts 40,000 pulsations and nearly 9000 oscillations per minute – that is a lot of work! The cleaning skill is proven in clinical trials, and is the most crucial component when contemplating any power toothbrush.
It remains popular, and has been with us for some time now. It offers some fine features and great cleaning technology at a reasonable cost. A certain upgrade from manual cleaning!
The Precision 3000 is a great alternative to the Precision 5000 and comes with immense power, but less overall features than its counterpart. However, this does not take away from the benefit seen over manual cleaning by any means.
- Brushing Modes: Three cleaning modes come with the Precision 3000. While the massage mode is missing, daily clean, sensitive and whitening are still available and will work more than adequately. Consider using a whitening toothpaste of your choice to maximize the results.
- Pressure Sensor: There is a sensor that allows users to know when they are applying too much pressure when cleaning your teeth.
- Battery Life: Seven days of use can be had with a single charge. While this is 3 days less than newer models, it is still long enough for an extended road trip.
- Brush Head Compatibility: While this model does not come with FlossAction, it can utilize the same brush head. There are a wide array of heads compatible with this model that will allow it to conform to your brushing habits.
Overall, the Precision 3000 packs the same cleaning power with some missing features that the Precision 5000 has built-in. While these differences will not matter much to most users, others will like more modes and FlossAction. Read full review.
#4 Philips Sonicare HX6511/50 – Better plaque removal
The Philips Sonicare HX6511/50 does all the task that’s right for you personally, all you have got to do is hold the handle and it will decide the amount of time you should brush each section for how long, and for. This toothbrush helps reduce and to remove spots in your teeth for a brighter smile.
In accordance with other Sonicare versions, the Easyclean has what’s known as a “Smartimer”; two minutes is the time recommended by dentists as the most effective cleaning time, and after two minutes of turning on your Easyclean it will automatically turn itself away again.
The distinctively angled brush head of the toothbrush head makes it easier to see through back teeth, removing plaque in those rough-to-reach areas. This amazing cleansing agent can become the sonicare toothbrush that is most effective as a result of characteristics and its functionality.
#5 Philips Sonicare HX6711/02 HealthyWhite 710
The Philips Sonicare HX6711/02 HealthyWhite Power Toothbrush brings complex whitening technology. It’s clinically proven to reduce the staining of the teeth as a result of excessive coffee, wine drinking or tobacco ingestion. Using its swift brushing heads the teeth and gums effectively clean, contributing to gingiva development and the overall teeth.
It is specially designed to provide more intense whitening action. The advanced technology cleans the teeth and gums efficiently, removing the stains who drink coffee, red wine, etc. or that commonly occur in those who smoke This toothbrush not only reduces the stains but over a period makes the stains two color lighter.
The Philips HX6711/02 still functions as the best providing whole cleaning and whitening answers to the users. Easy to use and comfortable to hold, this toothbrush reaches deep to the crevices between the teeth and softly cleans the teeth and gums, keeping the users healthy and disease free.
#6 Philips Sonicare HX9332/05 DiamondClean
The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9332/05 is one of the best brushes in market mainly because of their brand reputation as well as their customer’s feedback. With whiter teeth in just one week and the ability to remove 100 percent more plaque, this is the ideal product that is packed with features.
- Color Choices: The fashion-conscious buyer will find the choice between black and white is perfect.
- Greater Dental Hygiene: Within merely 2 weeks, a person’s gums will be drastically healthier.
- Whitens Teeth: Within 1 week, users will have removed some of the stains that cause yellowing.
- Cleaning Mode: Choose between clean, white, polish, gum care or sensitive modes to clean your teeth the way you want.
- Brush Head: Sonicare is known for quality and the included brush head is firm, yet gentle enough to clean teeth and remove stains. Replacement is also a breeze and takes only a few seconds.
- Brush Strokes: A full minute of cleaning your teeth includes 31,000 brush strokes for a plaque-destroying, stain-lifting brushing session.
Sonicare DiamondClean also comes with a full package of accessories to ensure a person has everything they need to start brushing immediately.
This includes two heads, a USB charging travel case, changing glass and of course, the Sonicare HX9332/05 DiamondClean. Full review here.
#7 Oral-B Precision Black 7000
Oral-B is renowned for its quality and innovative oral hygiene products. The Oral-B Precision Black 7000, however, is in a class of its own. Not only is this the latest brush that Oral-B has produced, but it comes with more cleaning power and features that truly set it apart from the competition.
- 3D Cleaning: Never leave a dirty spot in your mouth again. With 3D cleaning, the Precision 7000 pulsates, oscillates and rotates so that it can hit every crevice found in your teeth. With double the cleaning power of a manual brush, 3D cleaning is simply the best option for a bright smile.
- Timer and Pressure Sensor: Never clean your mouth for too short of a time or worry about pressing too hard when brushing. A built-in pressure sensor illuminates when too much pressure is applied when brushing and a timer ensures a person gets the most out of their brushing at all times.
- Cleaning Modes: Clean the way you want with 6 distinct cleaning modes. Daily clean, sensitive, whitening, deep clean, massage and even tongue cleaner allow for the perfect cleaning solution.
- Sleek Design: A black handle with white accents allows this lightweight device to be both aesthetically pleasing and powerful.
With the ability to change cleaning modes and time your brushing, this is the ideal product. When the cleaning power of 3D cleaning technology is added into the mix, this is simply the best Oral-B that money can buy. Read Full Review Here.
#8 Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 Healthywhite
Sometimes, price isn’t everything. Those that want to have an amazing set of teeth can pick up the Sonicare Healthwhite for under $100 and start to clean their teeth like never before. While this brush may not come with the features some of the other options have, it is still an amazing choice and comes at an even better price.
- Cleaner, Whiter Teeth: The clean and white mode will remove 90 percent of the stains on a person’s teeth and make a person’s teeth 2 shades whiter in merely 2 weeks.
- Power: Through the Sonicare technology, the Healthywhite is able to produce 31,000 brush strokes per minute for better cleaning and more plaque removal.
- Cleaning Modes: Clean, Sensitive and Clean and White modes allow users to ensure they always have a white smile and healthy gums.
- Easy-start: Users will find comfort in the easy-start mode, which increases the brush’s power over the first 14 uses. This allows users to get used to the brush so that they never have sore gums.
The Sonicare Healthwhite is perfect for users that simply want to clean better and have better dental hygiene. The features that are incorporated into this model are more than sufficient to meet any dentist recommendations and remove all of the plaque and stains on a person’s teeth.
#9 Philips Sonicare HX6972/30 Flexcare Plus
Note: Currently this Product is Not Available at Amazon
Looking for a cheaper model? The Flexcare Plus HX6972/30 is definitely a great option. It’s the cheapest of the 3 top-notch brushes by Sonicare.
- Sonic Technology. This model uses sonic technology, vibrating up to 31,000 times every minute.
- Good Battery. The battery lasts up to 3 weeks, or 42 2-minute sessions. Battery won’t be a problem even if you’re a traveler.
- Remove more plaque. The Flexcare+ removes up to 83% of plaque from your teeth, cleaning your teeth deeply and effectively.
- 5 cleaning modes. This model comes with 5 powerful brushing modes, including Clean, Sensitive, Massage, Refresh and Gum Care. It’ll be up to you to decide which one is good for you, depending on your needs.
The Flexcare Plus HX6972/30 is a good option if you want a great model, but can’t afford to get the DiamondClean. Obviously, the Flexcare Plus comes with fewer options, but these are enough for many people.
#10 Waterpik WP-100 Ultra Water Flosser – All in one Complete Care
The Waterpik Complete Care is the top solution if you want to take your oral health to the next level. The most convenient thing is that you’ll have a sonic brush and a water flosser in the same system, with a single plug.
That’s what you’ll get:
- a Sonic brush: with thousands of vibrations every minute, you’ll remove more plaque and feel your mouth healthy and clean. 2 different heads are included.
- a Water Flosser: Waterpik water flossers are clinically proven to effectively remove 99% of plaque from your teeth. Waterpik guarantees healthier gums in just 14 days. 4 water flosser headers are included.
All in all, the Waterpik Complete Care is the best all-in-one product packed with useful features.
Manual vs Electric Toothbrush
For decades, dentists have been boasting a plethora of different cleaning methods that are ideal for a healthy, vibrant smile.
However, there are a myriad of approaches, but no standards set. Those with sensitive teeth have to brush differently than those that do not have sensitive teeth. With electronic brushes, there are a number of features to ensure that the user is able to clean their teeth and remove the most plaque possible in the process. In fact, they perform better than their counterparts and do so because of the following:
- Deeper Cleaning: Compared to manual brushing methods, electric ones remove more plaque and ensure that all of the teeth have been cleaned. This is done through the various oscillating settings that the brush can be put on.
- The Right Time: They have a built-in timer so that the user never cleans their teeth for too short or long of a time. With a timer, a person simply begins brushing and will be alerted when they are finished.
- Cleaning Modes: There are several modes of brushing that powered devices provide. With the ability to use a gentile mode for sensitive teeth, this will be a great choice for many.
- Bristle-change Reminders: Changing brushes when they have been worn down is of the utmost importance. Powered ones have reminders that will alert the user when they need to change their bristles. This allows a person to always have firm bristles and an adequate cleaning. In fact, the efficacy of a powered toothbrush depends on the condition of the brush head you’re using.
- Great for Older People: Those that are older or have less dexterity normally do not remove all of the necessary plaque when they clean their teeth. Studies have shown that using an electronic brush eliminates this problem and allows users to always maintain proper dental hygiene. Click here to know more about electric vs manual toothbrush.
How to Choose an Electric Toothbrush?
So you have understood that getting an electric toothbrush is an essential piece of equipment to get you there and have made the decision to start living a wholesome lifestyle. Now the tough part starts, attempting to determine which electric toothbrush is the very best for your requirements. First of all, you have to decide whether you want to buy a Sonicare or an Oral-B. Both are great, but it’s up to you to decide.
- They work in manners that are distinct, although both sorts of electric toothbrush are effective at removing stains and plaque . A sonic toothbrush vibrates the brush head back and forth, while a part of the brush head rotates. Either sort is an augmentation over manual cleaning.
- Replacement brush head choices. Much like a manual toothbrush, mean to replace the brush heads every three months or whenever the bristles appear worn.
- Measure the label before requiring a recharge in the charging station for how long it may function. Less expensive versions work on AA batteries that must be replaced.
- Kid-friendly alternatives. Help your kids have healthy teeth and gums through the use of an electric toothbrush merely for them. Kid-friendly brushes feature age-suitable brush heads (in contour as well as size), electricity modes for mouth sizes and various ages, anti-roll kinds to make
- putting toothpaste on ergonomic, and less difficult and keeping. Some electric toothbrushes contain joy music on a two-minute timer to help them get the right variety of brushing each time.
- Colour and design dilemmas. Pick an electric toothbrush that you find alluring since it will probably sit all on your own toilet counter. Or if you don’t desire to look at it find an easy-to-access storage place. Contemplate buying one handles on just one charging station to save space, if several people within your house want electric toothbrushes.
- Additional electric toothbrush features. To make sure you get your dentist recommended two-minute brushing time, many electric toothbrushes credit timers. More sophisticated versions offer electricity modes that are distinct for whitening deep cleaning, and sensitive teeth. Other options include noise and battery gauge light -reducing characteristics.
Prevent 3 Major Dental Issues With Electric Toothbrush
Maintaining a healthy smile does more than just keep your teeth sparkling white; it helps improve the health of your gums and the rest of your body as well. Good oral health begins with a good brushing routine. When it comes to cleaning power, it’s hard to compete with an electric toothbrush.
An electric toothbrush is no ordinary toothbrush. Capable of performing over 20,000 strokes per minute, these brushes offer a superior clean and eliminate more plaque than manual brushing alone. In the fight against yellow teeth, gum recession and gum disease, this modern brush is your best friend.
Most people suffer from tooth discoloration at some point in their lives. Between diet and poor dental hygiene habits, yellowing of the teeth is inevitable. Fortunately, this is a preventable problem.
An electric brush can brighten and whiten your smile thanks to its deep cleaning action. These modern models can brush up to 40,000 strokes per minute to deliver a superior clean that eliminates more bacteria than manual brushing alone. These brushes buff away stains and leave your smile whiter than ever before.
Many powered toothbrushes have a built-in “whitening” setting to brighten your smile and prevent tooth discoloration in the future. Depending on the brush you choose, the whitening mode may just extend brushing by 30 seconds, or it may be a more aggressive cleaning mode to really brush away stains.
Gum recession can occur for a variety of reasons. In some cases, the problem is genetics. More often than not, aggressive brushing, improper dental hygiene and periodontal disease are what cause gums to recede. The good news is that you can help prevent this problem simply by brushing with a powered model.
A big part of the problem is that many people simply brush their teeth too hard and too aggressively. An electric brush can eliminate this problem. Most models come with pressure sensors that let you know when you’re brushing too hard. Not only that, but electric brushes really only need to rest on your teeth to brush properly. There’s no need to press the brush against your gums or your teeth.
Brushing with a powered toothbrush provides a much deeper clean than a manual brush, which helps prevent periodontal disease and improves your dental hygiene. By simply changing your old model, you wipe out most of the risk factors associated with gum recession.
Gum disease, or gingivitis, is caused by bacteria in your mouth. This bacteria hides inside the plaque that builds up on your teeth. Poor dental hygiene is the most common cause of gum disease. If left untreated, it can lead to tooth loss. Brushing and flossing well can help you prevent gum disease, but manual brushing may not cut it.
An electric brush is your biggest ally in the fight against gum disease. When compared to a manual brush, these models remove more plaque and leave teeth feeling cleaner. The pressure sensors included with most models also prevent you from irritating your gums when brushing. Many modern products come with a special gum care brushing mode that helps you preserve the health of both your teeth and your gums.
Tips: Here is our recommended 3 best electric toothbrush for receding gums. You may read this.
All in all, you can clearly understand how a simple switch from manual to electric can help prevent these three major dental issues, but it’s up to you to maintain a good oral hygiene routine. Brushing for two minutes at least twice per day will help keep plaque and bacteria at bay. Each time you brush, you should also make it a habit to floss as well. The electric toothbrush will remove most of the plaque build-up on your teeth, but flossing will get rid of any remaining food particles hiding in between your teeth.
Manually brushing your teeth is a thing of the past now that the electric toothbrush has been invented. It’s many advantages when compared with the manual toothbrush. Relief is provided by an Electric toothbrush from many. The electric toothbrush to put it differently, is the dentist at house.
The brush’s bristles were created in a way that it could readily reach places that the manual toothbrush cannot. Deep down the mouth rapidly goes and efficiently cleans the tooth germ free. It supplies relief to those and also disinfects the gums. They’ve come as a godsend to those suffering from tooth decay, plaque and bad breath.
Data have revealed that those who brush frequently using an Electric Toothbrush have encounter fresh breath and lesser tooth decay as compared to that brush. Besides that, in addition they supply relief from carpal tunnel syndrome, symptoms and other dental issues.
The immense cleaning and whitening power seen within each of these brushes makes them the ideal choice for any user. While we have provided all of the best options on the market and their reviews, it is now your time to find the best electronic toothbrush for your own needs.
With the variety of price ranges that we have incorporated into our selection, you will be able to choose a highly recommended brush that comes packed with features at a reasonable price. Be sure to get yourself one of the best electric toothbrushes now.
You May Also see Our Recommended Electric Toothbrushes and Their Buyer’s Guides: