The Oral-B Precision Black 7000 is perhaps the most advanced brush in existence. This model is packed with features and cleaning power that only Oral-B is able to provide. While this product is meant for consumers, it is highly recommended by dentists as well. Oral-B is known as the “dentist’s brand” and nothing had changed with the Precision 7000.
The Oral-B Precision Black 7000 is in a class of its own. High-end features and a sleek design join forces to bring you a superior cleaning for an unparalleled brushing experience. The power of the handle coupled with the professionally-inspired brush heads allow the brushes to oscillate rotate and pulsate to clean 2X better vs. a regular manual toothbrush. Each toothbrush head surrounds each tooth for an amazing tooth-by-tooth clean.
The cleaning action is impressive because it feels actually nice. that this one feels by far the best – it is fast, steady, and at the same time thorough but gentle. that I am a happy user of this very pricey Mercedes among the Oral-B brushes. also it highly recommended by dentists.
If you are trying to decide between the Oral-B 5000 or 7000 and the Sonicare, i think it mostly comes down to personal preference – the Oral-B is a spinning brush with small round brush heads that do a good job of brushing all the surfaces of the teeth. The Sonicare is a larger more traditional style brush head that accomplishes it’s super clean brushing by basically vibrating everything off the tooth.
If you are trying to decide between this and the much cheaper Oral-B 5000, I would have to recommend saving the extra cash and going with the 5000. I’m not sure that the black color, smaller timer, and two extra brush modes really justify such a high price differential. I think both do an excellent job.
3D Cleaning Action
Cleaner teeth can only be a product of better cleaning practices. After all, people choose electric toothbrushes over their manual counterparts for a reason – better cleaning with less effort. The 3D cleaning action that is produced with this toothbrush is unmatched. Two times better cleaning is a result of oscillating, pulsating and rotating cleaning. Virtually every crevice of a person’s mouth will now be cleaned to perfection with this toothbrush. Simply guide it along your teeth and allow the brush to do the rest.
6 Cleaning Modes
Six cleaning modes ensure a person can customize their brush’s cleaning methods to their own preference. These modes include:
- Daily Clean – This is the generic cleaning mode that users will want to use on a daily basis.
- Sensitive – If you feel pain when cleaning your teeth, the sensitive mode will be the optimal choice. This mode is gentile and still provides an adequate teeth cleaning.
- Whitening – Clear away stains to reveala whiter set of teeth. Within just a few short weeks, the user’s teeth will be several shades whiter.
- Deep Clean – Eradicate plaque and produce a whiter smile with the deep clean mode. More vigorous strokes will ensure a person’s mouth is completely free of plaque and germs.
- Massage – Gum pains and painful teeth can be massaged to ease pain and provide cleaning.
- Tongue Cleaner – Tongue cleaning will produce better breath and is often overlooked. With the tongue cleaner, users can remove bacteria on their tongue and destroy bad breath in the process.
- Read full specs here
The pressure a person puts on their teeth can lead to bleeding gums and early wearing of their bristles. This is not warranted, especially with more expensive bristles. With a built-in pressure sensor, users will always maintain the appropriate amount of pressure needed for a great cleaning, without causing the brush’s bristles to wear down. A pressure sensor will illuminate when a person applies too much pressure during brushing.
More often than not, a person will not clean their teeth for the recommended amount of time. This leaves plaque present that will eventually cause tooth erosion. A timer is incorporated into the toothbrush so that a person can always clean for the recommended amount of a time. A general rule of thumb is that it takes 2 full minutes of cleaning to remove all of the plaque in a person’s mouth. Simply set your preferred mode and clean your teeth for 2 minutes, 3 times a day to have whiter teeth that are plaque-free.
Three Brush Heads
Every Precision 7000 comes with three heads so that a person can clean their teeth more precisely.
- Floss Action – Remove any food particles or plaque that is growing between your teeth. This product takes flossing to a new level.
- Polishing – The polishing head is great for enhancing the look of a person’s teeth and for whitening as well. While not ideal for plaque removal, this is a great brush head to use before a night out on the town.
- Soft – The soft head is your everyday brush that will be used to clean your teeth and remove plaque.
Personalized Smart Guide
A wireless smart guide will ensure that you are cleaning your teeth adequately. This is done through your own brushing behaviors and is a great option for those that are always told to brush more often by their dentists. With a personalized guide, all of the guesswork has been eliminated so that you can simply brush according to what your teeth currently need.
- 3D cleaning action (pulsates; oscillates and rotates) for 2x better clean vs. a manual toothbrush.
- Rechargeable with 6 customized cleaning modes: Daily Clean Sensitive Whitening Deep Clean Massage and Tongue Cleaner.
- Visible pressure sensor lights up if you are pressing too hard timer indicates dentist-recommended brushing time of 2 minutes.
- brushing timer, pressure sensor.
- It looks extremely stylish and feels super-solid.
- The brushing/cleaning action in Daily Clean mode feels very comfortable
- the most advanced Oral-B electric toothbrush, 6 Cleaning modes, 3 brush heads,
- In Professional mode the toothbrush beeps once after the first 30 seconds are up
- The handle lets the user set various cleaning modes, including tongue cleaning.
- This one is ultra-solid with easy-to-clean, actual compartments for two brush heads and the handle.
- The handle feels very solid and ergonomic, it is easy and almost a pleasure to hold.
- One of the more useful features:The timer’s smiley face will turn to a frown to warn when too much pressure is applied which can be harmful to teeth and gums.
- Quality is high and so is the price.
- Initial charging time was significantly longer than the listed 24 hours.
If you’re not already familiar with the basic functionality of this toothbrush, somehow the motor magically wiggles in enough different directions that the head spins around and moves up and down and back and forth. You get an amazing amount of action out of the head, so the bristles are able to thoroughly clean your teeth and gums. On its most basic level, it does a very comprehensive job cleaning your teeth.
With all the glitz and glam, the Precision 7000 is perfect for cleaning teeth and maintaining healthy gums. The addition of 3 heads and a plethora of modes as well as a timer are more than enough for any person to maintain proper dental hygiene and brighten their teeth.
Overall, I really like this toothbrush, as I did the Oral-B 5000. Although it’s pretty pricey, I think it’s money well spent.