The Philips Sonicare HX5610/30 Essence 5600 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is Sonicare’s lowest level model. like all Sonicares, it provides excellent cleaning and you’ll love using it. with the smaller brush head as it is easier to do a good job on the back and sides of your teeth.
Because the Essence can last up two weeks between charges provided it is used 2 minutes per day, you can leave its charger at home for your travels. A soft travel case and hygienic travel cap are included for convenience. An indicator on the brush displays remaining battery life and blinks when you need to recharge.
I recommend this to anyone who wants a brush that works well without all the extras of different levels, etc. If price is your main consideration over all else, this is the model. Should you get a Sonicare? Yes. Without a doubt.
- Up to 2x better plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush
- Includes soft-grip handle designed for comfort and control, 1 contoured brush head, charger base, and travel case
- Patented sonic technology- dynamic cleaning action drives fluid between teeth and along the gum line to gently remove plaque
- 2-minute smartimer ensures dentist recommended brushing time
- Includes 1 contoured brush head, charger base, and travel case
- Great value and great service for the money.
- great sonicare clean
- Easy to use
- Provides excellent oral health
- holds charge for a long time
- no 30 second timer
Overall the toothbrush works great. If you use it ,you will never go back to a regular toothbrush again!
The bristles are extremely soft and the handle is comfortable and easy to hold. highly recommended and easy to use. It makes your teeth feel like you just left your dentist office and had a teeth cleaning. Definitely worth the investment!